South Street Caves Tours
Open Days for individuals in 2018 will be on the last Saturday of the month at 10am, 11am, 1pm and 2pm from 31st March.
Tickets for July and August will be available here from 2nd July at 9.00am
Book tickets by clicking on the link below.
- Saturday 26th May 2018 – 10.00am – sold out
- Saturday 26th May 2018 – 11.00am – sold out
- Saturday 26th May 2018 – 1.00pm -1 ticket remaining
- Saturday 26th May 2018 – 2.00pm – sold out
- Saturday 30th June 2018 – 10.00am – sold out
- Saturday 30th June 2018 – 11.00am – sold out
- Saturday 30th June 2018 – 1.00pm – 1 ticket remaining
- Saturday 30th June 2018 – 2.00pm – sold out
For all tours – meet at the entrance to the South Street Caves (next to the War Memorial) 10 minutes before your tour is due to start. No physical tickets will be issued.
Group Tours are available on any date to suit you and will run to October 2018, and can take place between the hours of 9am and 8pm. Why not get a group of families or friends together, to celebrate a birthday or special event? Organisations also very welcome.
The Group leader should contact Graham Speed by email on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date and time.
Please note the following points
- Group Tours can be conducted any day of the week subject to the availability of a Guide
- A maximum of up to 12 adults per tour or 10 children (aged 5 -16) with 2 accompanying adults
- Group Tours are £60, Youth Tours £50 and Youth Charity organisation such as Cubs/Brownies is £30 per tour
- All tours are subject to Health and Safety conditions, and no open-toed shoes or sandals are allowed