South Street Caves Tours
Open Days for 2017 for individuals who want to book will be on the following dates:
- 9th Sept (Heritage Open Day, tickets are free) and 30th Sept, tickets available here from 3rd July 11am.
- 21st Oct and a special Spooky tour on 31st October available here from mid August.
For all tours – meet at the entrance to the South Street Caves (next to the War Memorial) 10 minutes before your tour is due to start. No physical tickets will be issued.
Heritage Open Day Free Cave Tours
- Saturday 9th September – 10.00am
- Saturday 9th September – 11.00am
- Saturday 9th September – 1.00pm – sold out
- Saturday 9th September – 2.00pm – sold out
Individual Booking for Cave Tours – £6.00
- Saturday 30th September – 10.00am
- Saturday 30th September – 11.00am
- Saturday 30th September – 1.00pm
- Saturday 30th September – 2.00pm
Group Tours are available on any date to suit you and will run to October 2017, and can take place between the hours of 9am and 8pm. Why not get a group of families or friends together, to celebrate a birthday or special event? Organisations also very welcome.
The Group leader should contact Graham Speed by email on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date and time.
Please note the following points
- Group Tours can be conducted any day of the week subject to the availability of a Guide
- A maximum of up to 12 adults per tour or 10 children (aged 5 -16) with 2 accompanying adults
- Group Tours are £60, Youth Tours £50 and Youth Charity organisation such as Cubs/Brownies is £30 per tour
- All tours are subject to Health and Safety conditions, and no open-toed shoes or sandals are allowed