South Street Caves Tours
Open Days for 2017 for individuals who want to book will be on the following dates:
1st April, 29th April, 27th May, 24th June, 29th July, 30th Sept and 21st Oct
- 27th May – all tours sold out
- 24th June – all tours sold out
- 29th July – all tours sold out
Tickets for the 29th July are available to buy now.
- Saturday 29th July – 10am – sold out
- Saturday 29th July – 11am – sold out
- Saturday 29th July – 1pm – sold out
- Saturday 29th July – 2pm – sold out
For all tours – meet at the entrance to the South Street Caves (next to the War Memorial) 10 minutes before your tour is due to start. No physical tickets will be issued.
Group Tours are available on any date to suit you and will run to October 2017, and can take place between the hours of 9am and 8pm.
These are available for Groups and Organisations, families or friends of up to 12 adults or youths (5-16),
The Group leader should contact Graham Speed by email on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date and time.
Please note the following points
- Group Tours can be conducted any day of the week subject to the availability of a Guide
- A maximum of up to 12 adults per tour or 10 children (aged 5 -16) with 2 accompanying adults
- Group Tours are £60, Youth Tours £50 and Youth Charity organisation such as Cubs/Brownies is £30 per tour
- All tours are subject to Health and Safety conditions, and no open-toed shoes or sandals are allowed